- This event has passed.
Precinct Leader’s Meeting
July 9, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This message specifically for leaders across Greenwood County’s 50 voting precincts. If you have either volunteered to be a Precinct Leader or have been identified as someone who could be a point of contact within your precinct, please attend this meeting.
The slate of Democratic Candidates have been set for November and we need to be organized to help them out! Many of you have been actively working all year, volunteering at fundraisers, holding Precinct meetings, and showing up to support candidates as they’ve come through Greenwood.
But if you’ve been on the sidelines so far, now would be the perfect time to get involved! Greenwood is a large county, but through divide-and-conquer we can help spread the word about our Candidates, our principles, our desire to make the world a better place. The precinct is where this battle will be fought and won!
Please join us for a election-period launch meeting.
When: Monday July 9, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Where: Suzy’s Puppet Place, 502 Reynolds Ave, Greenwood, SC 29649
Light refreshments will be available – but please don’t be shy about bringing some of your own to share for the group!
As a reminder, here is who will appear on our ballots in November:
– Edith S Childs – County Council, District 01
– Melissa Spencer – County Council District, 03
– Anne Parks – State House of Representatives, District 12
– Michael Gaskin – State House of Representatives, District 13
– Travis W Moore – Probate Judge
– Melvin T Whittenburg – Secretary of State
– Constance Anastopoulo – Attorney General
– Israel Romero – State Superintendent of Education
– Rosalyn L Glenn – State Treasurer
– James Smith – Governor
– Mary Geren – U.S. House of Representatives, District 03
The GWCDP Executive Committee