To determine which Voting Precinct your home is assigned to, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Greenwood GIS information page.
- Click on the “X” for the message box that pops up in the middle of the page
- Click on “Maps” in the upper left part of the screen
- Select “Map Themes”
- Scroll down and click “Voting Precincts”
- Click “Search” in the upper left of the screen
- Click “Search” from the dropdown list
- Enter your street address only (no city, state or zip)
- Your house should then appear on the map with the number of the Precinct that you are in! In the example below, the address belongs to Precinct 30.
The SC Precinct Information document contains a list of all of the local Precinct numbers as well as the voting location.